I have been soooooo slack.
Well not just slack….totally knackered and busy as well.
End of year at school is incredibly hectic…and covered in glitter in my room and, sadly, blogging and reading bloggs was a job that didn’t even make the non essential list of things to do.
My Sister, Brother in law and Niece ( Demon Spawn) are here from overseas for Christmas so I have been busy seeing them and playing the indulgent Auntie ( sleep over number 2 tonight )
We had a very nice Christmas, too much ham, turkey roast potatoes etc etc.
Demon Span was very spoiled …but is aware of the fact and readily says how very lucky she is. I have been to see Open Season with her and have introduced her to my all time favourite shop…Chicken feed. She doesn’t usually like shopping but she LOVES Chicken Feed.
Since then I have been playing with the new Christmas technology and with a new addition to the house hold…..
Isn’t she cute? And I have to agree with 2paw here…..it is just as well little baby things are cute because it is sometimes the only thing that stops you strangling them!!!!!!!
I have been a cat mum before, but not to a kitten. My cat ,Tyson, was adopted when my sister went overseas and he was already 4 years old so this is my first pet from brand new ( well….8 weeks old new)
Things I have learned about kittens so far.
1. They have sharp claws and aren’t afraid to use them.
2. You will have to wear long sleeves to prevent people from thinking you have been
hacking at your own wrists.
3. They don’t sleep….they don’t cat nap…they kitten nap…….it is like cat napping
but much shorter.
4. There are only 2 places to kitten nap during the night…either on my face or
wrapped around my head like a cat hat.
5. Kittens can accidentally fit into the fridge.
6. Kittens are often attacked by that nasty kitten in the mirror…..lots of cute hackles
and tiny hissing noises.
Things I have relearned about Blogger....it doesn't like photos.
More pictures later...maybe.