Saturday, December 02, 2006

Tagged

Tagged?
I have been tagged.
Like the late Russian spy?
What do I have to do????????
Is this because of the Santa Clause incident??????Look...I explained all this to the Elves down at the station.
I know I am off the nice list but now I am tagged.
I AM SEARCHING FOR THE RED DOT.....nope...not lazer tagged then.
I am feeling watched.
Is there anybody out there?
Is there anybody in here?
Tagged hhhmmmmmm
Well 2paw...if this is a clicky link thing you better get in here and make it so!!!!!!!!!!
I am glad to be tagged this week...it has been so boring up until now.
Thanks 2paw.
With friends like you..............................!

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Suzi said...

Fear not you will soon be released to your natural habitat!

Now that we've tagged you electronically we can find you and where you've been!

Any minute David Attenborough will pop up with a camera crew to film this momentous occasion were we set oyu free!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home