Sunday, May 07, 2006

d-d-d-d-d-d-d Under Pressure

OMGCB
So many comments...so much support for the eccentric loone!!!!!!!!
OK OK ....stop worrying every one. She was looking over my shoulder laughing when I was doing my first post. It is an old game...one we used to play in the staff room. I would be mean to her or about her and then she would report all the worried comments and looks ...much to our amusement. It isn't everyones sense of humour ....but it is ours!!!!!

I might be a visitor at a knitting coven some time since I have been sooooooooooooooooooo invited..maybe in September if I dont go away. I have met some of you at the market in York town Square but sitting down for chatting and a little lunch sounds good too. If ANY ONE starts marching in formation I am out of there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont think 2paw could cope if I took up knitting...she has enough with finishing all my sewing projects and being my P.A. in general!!!!!!

And yes Suzi...Granny's Garden had a apple tree and a witch and a giant - you had to tell him you whated him to eat you to get to the next part of the adventure!!!!! and a VERY annoying theme tune that played every time you made a mistake and got caught by the witch ...and that was extrememly often with some kids!!!!


Imaginary husband are turning out to be surprisingly useful!!!! Funnily enough you ask them to put out the rubbish and it doesnt happen and you have to do it yourself.....just like a real live husband.....and divorce is very easy,stress free and cheap!!!!!! although Captain Archer and I might get back together!!!!


And just to finish off today...2paw is a lousy cook and the world slowest driver...she should have to wear a white hat to warn others!!!!!!


I am freaking out ....I am editing this page and people are already leaving comments....I might be slightly in melt down...is that a blogging disease????

4 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger 2paw said...

I AM the world's slowest driver!! You MUST NOT take up knitting, I can't face sewing up more knitting than my own!!! Please take up another craft - how about tatting???

 
At 4:47 AM, Blogger 2paw said...

See how Blog Savvy you are ?? You can edit a post!!!! Yes, freaking out is obligatory!!

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

Oh! Do take up knitting.

It will be great to see 2paw have a grumble about it.

We'll teach you at the knitting coven.

Tatting is too hard to learn. I learnt quite a few years ago and only completed 1 project and the 2nd one still languishes in the UFO pile.

Cathy

 
At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

was that comment from 2paw freaking out is "obligatory" or "Oblogatory"!? lol

Knitting is a fun useful tool..And causing others to go nutty cos you do it a lot is a bonus ;)

Katt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home