Friday, December 01, 2006

Tis The Season

A slight detour in my quest to find a use for the green rag.
Dec 1st.
Time to decorate.
Despite a week that seemed so long that it had an extra Wednesday and 3 Fridays I decided to at least make the house look festive.
So first step...unpack the Christmas cupboard.
Much excitement...I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve Christmas.

Happy Santa. Lovely Santa. He can't wait till he can once more be on display and not shut in the cupboard snorting tinsel.

So I picked him up very ,very carefully. But..........................................

OH NO. A slight panic. I have ripped the head off Santa.

There was very little chance I was ever on Santa's nice list but now I am pretty sure I have blown my chances for the next 50 years at least.

I can imagine the discussion on Monday.

"Nice weekend MrsDrWho?"

"Yes thanks Boss...ripped the head off Santa and then drank a lot of gin"

"Excellent...your transfer will be in the mail."

He was fixable ....it wasn't a permanent injury and you can hardly see the stitches. I don't think it will leave a big scar!!!!! I could have used some of 2paws steri strips!!!!


Ho Ho Ho

Happy December 1st.

More gin needed.

4 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger AmyP said...

Oh, no! You're the woman who broke (Father) Christmas!

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger 2paw said...

Santa didn't even get to laugh his head off, no 'Ho ho ho plop', just 'plop'!!! Pass the gin woman!!

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger amanda j said...

Yes, tis the season! Poor Santa. He looks just fine sitting on his new seat.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Suzi said...

You killed Santa!

As the old joke goes wouldn't it be great to be Santa because you'd know who all the bad girls are????

Why do Is upect Santa will be at your house?? And with that magic time between times, he could be there for days. Give him time to sleep the gin off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home