Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A Gift- No.... A Mission



What a lovely surprise I thought. Some kind person has left me a little present on my front door step.
How kind.
Beautifully wrapped.......lovely paper.
A lovely nicely wrapped present from Knitting Coven Sharon.
How kind, how very kind.
Then I opened it.....OMGCB.
I recoiled in horror. What was this strange, weird item?????
The attached tag claimed it was a dishcloth.
A knitted dish cloth.
A HAND knitted dishcloth.
But it couldn't be .
How could Sharon be so wrong. A dishcloth???? ME ??????
How could anyone think that a good use of time and natural resources was to hand knit me a dishcloth.
Then it hit me ....OF COURSE....she has mislabelled it and it isnt really a dishcloth at all.....it CAN'T be.
Now I have a mission.
I have to discover the proper use of the knitted item...and so today my search begins.
It is my quest


Day 1.
Are you my shoe polishing rag?????

NO you are not my shoe polishing rag???

Thank you Sharon....my life now has a direction and purpose. I was going to take up knitting to fill in the long empty hours while my husband is off saving the universe...but now I don't have to!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Blogger 2paw said...

What will Doctor Who say?? You are meant to be pining for his return, not making dishcloth ancestry inquiries!!!!!
Sharon can see through you: methinks the lady protests too much!!!

 
At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed when I heard that Sharon made you one!!

She be eeevil!!!

Katt

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger Suzi said...

Sharon made you a dishcloth? No I am sure it is not really a dishcloth she just put that tag on to tormetn you by making you think she'd made a dishcloth for you.

Must be right!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

At least you didn't burn it!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home