Monday, September 11, 2006

Piratology

September 19th- International Talk Like A Pirate Day

Thanks to Suzi for the link to find my pirate name. (and if I had listened to 2paw I would be able to make Suzi's name a link to her blog coz apparently that is what you do in Blogland. I think I put my fingers in my ears and went blah blah blah when she was explaining that process) She might fix this later. What is the point of a PA if she expects you to do everything for yourself???? I will dock her pay!!!!! (no...don't need to dock her pay....Suzi is a clicky link)

I failed to be able to copy the fancy looking bit off the website but here is my result. (no doublt 2paw could get it to work...girly swot she is)

My pirate name is:
Bloody Mary Vane
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occasionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!
(www.piratequiz.com )


See what happens when I have time on my hands?????
It is like buses. No posts for days and days then they all arrive at once!!!!

5 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Well Bloody Mary Vane it is then, I am glad to see a good old fashioned alcoholic bevy in there.

I loved your previous post about the up all night sleep all day, that is my dream.

Yes we had the little darlings but I am actually one of those pathetic mothers who actually love having my children home during the holidays. It probably helps that I don't work and I did discipline them to be good which is now paying off for me, well er sometimes ;)

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger MrsDrWho said...

Excellent work Sharon. You are not a BOM (2paw and I use the code for Beware of Mother)Sure it isn't everyone that doesn't want their kids home...but you would be amazed at how many don't...and blame teachers for the inconvenience it causes...you know...with that pesky parenting thing it makes them do!!!!!

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger Suzi said...

Arrr! Me Heartys! Shiver those timbers!

Ah I am looking forward to 19th Sepetember!

I'm a clicky link! Whoo hoo!!

Suzi

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger amanda j said...

Oh, Mrs Whomeveryouareatthemoment! Another person who understands that trips to Noosa are overrated, and that a simple slat base is all one really needs in life!! My perfect holidays involve NO PLANS WHATSOFRICKENEVER.

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger Suzi said...

It's starting, your coming over to the Darkside to join us!

Come Luke, come join the Empress and I on the Darkside, we will teach you how to best use the force of sharp pointy sticks....lessons in the LIbrary with Giles!

Suzi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home