Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Appeal Of a Sonic Screw Driver.

Well...it had to happen.
I am divorced and remarried.
The cupboard doors remained un fixed so McGyver had to go. He was booted out last night after I had been out with the girls. It was his last chance to redeem himself and he failed. Despite feeling pleasantly replete after a delicious dinner and amusing conversation (is that a mole on your face????) I still was annoyed enough by his lack of action to give him the old heave ho. So...............................my new imaginary husband is Dr Who.......the new incarnation, not one of the old crusty ones. Rose...his Pop Tart side kick is banned from the house and while I understand they have to continue to work together he is on a curfew and I am thinking of installing a monitoring system in the Tardis. She is overly fond of cuddling him. The Dr never has "relations" with the side kick - so she is wasting her time!!!!!!
He is so cute...and soooooooooooooooooooooooo good with the sonic screw driver that all my cupboard worries should soon be over. He is a master of accents so we can reinact scenes from A Fish Like Wanda ( 'cept I'm 3 times the woman that Jamie Lee Cutis is ...literally) and he knows his way around mostly spherical, wierd,universal bodies!!!!! And we can travel back in time and make every weekend several days longer than anyone elses.

In other news- the limoncello remains captive...and is suffering from increasingly lower spirits. If the ransom isn't paid soon it will be a poor ,sad , empty vessel and no good to anyone!!!!! I, on the other hand, will be crabby, hung over and muffin poor (excluding afore mentioned new stud muffin)
So get your act together 2paw. The ransom is slightly changed how ever so listen closely. Muffins....non sequential and unmarked apart from proper cream cheese/lemon icing with limoncello lemon curd inside. Got that ?
I will be in contact soon...be ready ......Jack Bauer will be required to deliver the payment to ensure it arrives intact within 24 hours!!!!!

9 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger 2paw said...

You can't have Dr Who pernamently- he's mine. He has been mine for years and years, before you even knew about him!! You are a Johnny-Come-Lately! I'll let you borrow him.
Jack? Jack Bauer? I'll leave you with this thought : If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger MrsDrWho said...

If no one on 24 had a mobile phone it would be called mission impossible!!!!

And I may be a Johnny-come-lately in terms of Dr Who...but you have had all the old crusty ones...shove over and let someone else have a go. I WILL fight you for him if necessary...and is threatening me any way to get your limoncello released?????

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger amanda j said...

Please don't allow a timelord to come between you.

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger knightlyknitter.wordpress.com said...

Now if only this Dr Who had the scarf, he would be the complete package! And he likes dogs!!!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

You have just given a new meaning to 'quickie divorce' you don't muck around do you. Wham bam thankyou Mr Mac but you are gone, out of here!!!

Yes do you have a mole on your face? Hmmm maybe your doctor will have to check it out (oh no don't go there, I haven't even been drinking this time) ;)

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

"Jack Bauer" what a honey.

That poor limoncello is STILL in captivity.

In regards to not needing any more yarn at the moment i will have to put myself on a self imposed yarn diet I think.

In the last 2 weeks I have had a rubbish bag full of yarn given to me, bought MORE sock yarn and bought 2 packets of Patons Feathersoft 8 ply yarn.

At the moment you can't move in my 4th bedroom for the bags of yarn.

The bottom bunk can't be found as well as it's covered with yarn.

Do I sound guilty for having soooooooooo much yarn? Yes!!!!!

Do I feel guilty for having sooooooooo much yarn? Nooooo!!!!

Cathy

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Suzi said...

Will you say it only once????

I want muffins delievered, by Denny Crane!

And possibly ALan can help him....

Denny Crane!

P.S. They may be old and crusty but I still want Tom Baker!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger alyshajane said...

Oooh, people with excellent taste in shows (Doctor Who, Stargate SG1) men (MacGyver & the good Doctor!) and yarn! :)

Forgive me for jumping in, but since most of the other Doctors are spoken for, can I have the ninth Doctor, aka the yummy Mr. Eccleston? ;)

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger knitabulous said...

Excuse me Mrs MacGuyver and 2paw but methinks you may have already been at the limoncello?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home