Monday, August 07, 2006

Responsible Adult Required.

Oh dear...at times like these I realise that I shouldn't be in charge of anything , or anyone, important.
I was doing that icky and important job of ridding the fridge of the slimy and indescribable , picking up all the rejected mail , envelopes , and assorted bits off the bench and moving 3 book cases and their contents (why do one job well when you can do several badly) And there came a point when I realised that I had made THIS....


Yes...my response to healthy eating messages which bombard me daily...I made a bowl of lollies.
As I was on the phone to 2paw at the time we were able to laugh at my automatic response....because the bags containing fruit were still lying untouched where I left them 4 days ago!!!!!!
Now I have made this..... to set a better example and to give the fruit a nice place to moulder and return to their more basic elements...green slime and gunk.

So as well as the bowl arranging I also made this.

But in order to make the nice tidy ( nightmare for the cleaner to dust...but that's not my problem mwah ha ha haaaaaaaa) display al la Better Homes and Gardens......

I also made this mess...which I am temporarily fixing by closing the door. Out of sight etc


Pity friends are coming to stay in this bed at the weekend...they may find it a tad lumpy!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger 2paw said...

I lurve your 'sweet' basket. Where else can I indulge my love of Wizz Fizzes????
Very nice home rearrangement. You could be the Trinny and Susannah of homes!!!

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

My kids would like you ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home