Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hippo Birdie 2 Ewe

Yes ...it's my birthday and I'll blog If I want to...etc
Well it was yesterday but who is counting (except for 2 paw with the maths fetish)
Many thanks for all the birthday wishes.

Mr Macgyver didn't get me anything...he
was out of rubber bands and paper clips and all the mettalic wrap off the chewing gum got used up when he had to make that emegencey electrical generator. AND the rubbish hasn't been put out for 2 weeks....refer to previous comments on the only draw back of imaginary husbands..... so there is no room in the bin . No one better generate much rubbish at the party at the weekend. Guests might have to leave with an unpleasant party bag!!!!!!

Had Japanese for birthday tea. Might be my last chance if we have to boycott all things Japanese over the whaling situation. But despite that little cultural disagreement for now...sushi YUM.

2 paw has offered to insert pictures of dinner and possible of birthday socks. Thanks photo queen.

Back at work .......so sad. All of you out there cheering ...SHUT UP.

Actually it has been good. My class came back slightly hyper but once we shared all the "I've been to Qld news"and other assorted gossip things calmed down and they have been working really hard. No one is in any trouble really and some of their self portraits done in different styles( surreal, modernist, psychaedelic, monochromatic etc) have come out exceptionally well. The biggest hurdle this week was getting up to be there at all. I was much happier with the holiday life of food, sleep ins and telly.

A few of us had a couple of days in Swansea at Lester cottages...I will insert photos later. It was lovely. Very nice accommodation and we managed to eat more that 3 times a day. The new raspberry/white chocolate got a bit of a work out as did tim tams and diet coke...gotta keep the diet balanced.

In reply to prison break questions from Suzi. I dont reckon the brother is dead...just a bit mashed from the accident...hes a big tough Aussie( I think) ...he'll pull through.
Robin Tunny has weird eyes. This is about her only grown up role that I can remeber although she has done lot of things according to IMDb ...and I agree she hasnt changes at all.
Orland is mine.....you have been warned.

Gotta go...the network is about to go down....yeah.."fixed" indeed.
More later...the wifi cant be trusted.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Mrs M.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home