Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Wonderful Wizard Of Blog

Guess where I am off to tomorrow.
I may need several pairs of red shoes since instead of going with civilized company I am going with my class!!!! Actually the whole school is going but I just have to worry about my 26...and I am SURE they will behave like angels...coz any one who doesn't won't be off to see the museum on Monday!!!!
I have staggered through this week not really able to predict what will be going on day to day but having nearly made it to Friday I am treating my self to a wee glass if red wine. Of course having no self restraint it will probably turn into a bottle but it is a long evening and I can pace myself!!!!
Before you start tut tutting about women with imaginary husbands who sit at home alone and secretly drink just hear me out.
A. It isn't a secret because I just told you
B. I will soon ring 2paw and then technically I will be drinking with her.

We often watch TV on the phone together ( just making my case sadder and sadder aren't I???)
We don't watch reality TV...is that better???
If I wanted reality I would go out and get myself a life!!!!!!!!
I am now going back to my previous posts and correct any mistakes I can find. I was re reading a bit of one before and I realised how annoyed I was at all the times a lower case i has been used. my picky teacher self isn't coping. Those things are laziness not pathetic typing although there is lots of that too.

In reference to the comment that I should take up knitting to drive 2paw mad.......who needs knitting??????????????

5 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you have a good friend when you can guilty free tell people you enjoy driving them nutty!

I hate going back through previous blog messages and finding spelling mistakes. I even have hubby telling me via emails when he is at work when he finds a mistake.

Katt

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Rosie said...

Our school went to see the Wizard yesterday because 15 of our littlies were munchkins. I think they enjoyed it; t'was a tad long for Preppies ... I didn't hear anyone sing 'ding dong the witch is dead, which old witch? the wicked witch, ding dong the wicked witch is dead!'

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger amanda j said...

Good luck with the wiz. We have had quite a few students go, I think the younger kids enjoy more than the older. If I warned my students if they misbehaved at the wiz then they couldn't go to the museum I can imagine them streaking across the stage! I notice you . . . blogging! Watch out - it's just another addiction to add to the list.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger 2paw said...

Are you playing the Wicked Witch?? Aunt Em? A Flying Monkey? Ming the Merciless? Oh that just conjures up images of Brian Blessed in leather hot pants!!!
I think it is true that a wine shared over the phone is a wine halved!!! That is why imaginary husbands ar so good : you can always have the remote, no-one interrupts you while you are on the phone and you can eat the same thing 4 nights in a row if you like and no-one complains!!!
Are you saying you drive me mad? Honestly, I'm not that easy to drive mad, I'm slow to anger, and actually often don't notice what is going on!!!!

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Suzi said...

You learn something new everyday should be changed to you learn lots of new things everyday.

I have been giving the imaginary husband some serious thought, I am toying with the idea of being Mrs Grissom.

I like the wine idea I am not just filing for reference I am going to use it!

Suzi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home