Saturday, September 23, 2006

Nooooooooooooooo

I am not ready.
It can't be true.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I need another week of holiday.
I really really neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed another week.
i don't want to go to Qmap day.
And just to make it clear...teachers didn't demand extra Pupil Free Days and I bet 99.99% of us would rather be in class tomorrow than at QMap day(or snuggled up in bed).
I am about to do my marking....hence the detour into Blogland.....more avoidance..if I was a pupil in my own class I would be getting the "procrastination is no solution" speech by now!!!!! I am also about to go through the work samples for tomorrow meetings, planning for the next fortnight (apart from the pirate ideas...thanks amandaj for the www of extra pirate amusements. Some of the kids have been to the Egyptology and Dragonology stuff last term)and may be clean the bathroom first .....yep true to form I will be doing the school stuff at midnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2paw...why are you reading this instead of being a technological genius???????????????????????????? Get the ABC tuned in you geek.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 PM, Blogger 2paw said...

Hey, I managed to tune in 7/8 stations, or 87.5% of them, I think that's pretty good!! Though I do thank you for your backhanded compliment, assuming I AM a technological genius just momentarily stumped!!
Lift that book, Tote that pen, Mark that Work!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home