Thursday, September 14, 2006

MacBeth Hath Murdered Sleep

Well he did if he was the one operating the jack hammer at 8 am !!!!!!!!MacBeth is an unlikely name for a jack hammer operator I will grant you but there you go. Here is me …all vampire hours and snuggled up against the dawn (yes 8 am is the dawn when you are a vampire. (did you know that 4 am doesn't exsist unless you creep up on it from the left side...going clock wise that is) and then the noise started.
Bastard.....and 4 weddings and a Funeral.
It went on for a couple of hours …then I was able to go back to sleep till a more reasonable hour…..well I got up in time to go for afternoon tea at 2.30 pm.
Cajun Atlantic salmon for breakfast…yummy.
Sorry…maybe it wasn’t a jack hammer I could hear. Perhaps it was grinding teeth and angry thudding fists on kitchen tables peopled by people for whom the idea of a gigantic sleep in is a far distant memory!!!!!!
TOO BAD.
I now have new ear plugs…you won’t get me twice you evil, jealous witches.

And Suzi...I WILL NOT BE LURED TO THE DARKSIDE. Giles a
is a bit of an old woman I will grant you, but knitting lessons in the library just doesnt cut it . I know you think that constantly bombarding me with the suggestions of fluffy mohair and hemp and the new Knitty magazine will break me down but let me say just these 3 words KNITTED DISH CLOTHS and I am sure you will see that I will never succumb. My underwear and towels will be ironed and the devil will be skating to work before I join the dark side of knitting!!!!!!!!!
Sorry ...I will never be your knitting padawan learner -sharp pointed sticks or not.

5 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

I have a neighbour over the back who is renovating, enough said!!

Never say never Mrs Doctor Who, ve have vays and means of making you knit ha ha ha!!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger 2paw said...

OK, Maceth????? That would be Hamel's friend, or Romo's or Julit's I expect!!
Hop yo gt t slep n ths moning!!!

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Suzi said...

Your talking about the new Knitty!
Your talking about the new Knitty!
Your talking about the new Knitty!
Your talking about the new Knitty!
Your talking about the new Knitty!

My work hee is done, time to find my broomstick and be away!

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger MrsDrWho said...

2 things.
I have corrected the heading and so large raspberry blowing at 2paw. Stop laughing you bag.

I am NOT talking about the new Knitty so much as talkng about how much I am NOT reading the new knitty...just reading about you lot reading the new Knitty .

Back to your eye of newt and toe of frog.

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger 2paw said...

This is just like the episode of Stargate I just watched : Collateral Damage. You have implanted a new memory in the internet!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home