Friday, August 25, 2006

Pay Up Or.......

The Limoncello gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is a hostage situation.

For the moment it is safe but in order to secure the release of your friend I will require payment of non sequential muffins in small chocolate denominations. No tracing or tracking devices are to be included because I might choke on one.Largish choc chunks will be acceptable

The ransom should be delivered by 9pm any night this week by THE Doctor.

He can use his sonic screwdriver . (actually I had a lot more to say on this point but I think the sentence stands on its own!!!!!!)

There is plenty of Tardis parking in the backyard and so long as that pop tart Rose doesn't come with him all will be well, and the limoncello will be returned to you, more or less in the same condition ( give or take a few mls) as it was when you left.

Needless to say things aren't going well with the MacGyver relationship...I think the mullet has finally got to me and since in our entire marriage he hasn't put the garbage out once ...or fixed one sodding cupboard door in the kitchen!!! I think a divorce is on the way.

There may have been a few necessary experiments carried out on the prisoner ...so you better hurry. It is , indeed, excellent in vodka but not so terrific in Chardonnay...but I will choke it down. (Did someone say it is wino night on Tuesday????I think I will cope.)

This is the last contact we will have on this matter...pay up or I will drink up.

click

3 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger 2paw said...

Please release me let me gooooooo!!
I can't take another day!!!!!!
No no not the Limoncello.
Muffins you say?? What about the 'D**t'?????? I will bring muffins tomorrow, maybe!!!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Ha, ha, Haaaa.

I would ask for more than just muffins for a ransom.

What about Nestle Heaven chocolate as well.

Yummmmmmmmm

This bottle of Limoncello must be very valuable (and possibly taste nice).

Cathy

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

That is just too funny!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home