Monday, July 03, 2006

Party Animals ( not really)

What a nice party.
What a poor substitute life my friends are living – didn’t realise it till we saw everyones secret desire occupations.
Sadly no one was “hot” enough to require my services.
Of course all we seemed to not so secretly desire was to drink a bit much and talk a load of rubbish…just like we always do!!!!!
Among the party attendees were an aging rocker and a ballerina,

a composter, Indian princess( from the sub continent not the Americas) a couple of world travellers and various sporting stars.

Guess "WHO" else attended !!!



So civilized we all are though. No chocolate cake trodden in the carpet, no illicit snogging in any room, no beer spilt on carpets or splashed on walls and no stubbies lying around the house with ash and cigarette butts floating in the dregs. Maybe a bit more boring in some ways but SO much easier to clean up after!!!!!

A slight head ache lingered on Sunday……I can actually drink with great focus and capacity….years of practise – all the hard graft and effort is paying off now. As a pensioner I will be able to guzzle Brown Bros Crouchen Riesling without a twinge of a headache ( pity I will only be able to afford home brand metho mixed with raspberry cordial)

The cup cake birthday cake was inspired. No drunken waving about of knives.....and no more washing up. Delicious too. Raspberry and white choc, lemon, Pirate M andMs, and chocolate. Although I didn't sample each on on the night I certainly did so over the next couple of days. Yum

So as far as I know a good time was had by all...but so long as I have a good time at my own party that's all that matters !!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Blogger 2paw said...

What sad and sensible people we have become. We are not quite our parents but I think we are getting there. It was a lovely party!!!! In fact it was lovelier on the inside than it was on the outside!!

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger 2paw said...

Oh, and nice photos!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home